How to Register as a Wiper Member Online
- Posted on December 1, 2020
- Posted in NEWS
Wiper Democratic Movement -Kenya (WDM-K) became the first political party in the region to introduce a digital membership registration platform. With the Wiper digital registration platform, you can register as a new member, and verify your registration status. Besides, you can also reach out to our team through the Chatbot, Email, or call us directly for assistance.
Methods of Registration
Wiper digital allows you to register as a member from anywhere at any time. There are two main methods of registration:
- Via the Party website
- Visit https://www.wiper.co.ke/
- On the home page, click Join Wiper today.
- A new window will open with the registration form, where you will be required to fill your registration details then click create an account.
- You will receive a verification code on your phone.
- Enter the code and proceed
- Then you will get a confirmation and a notification on your phone welcoming you to the Wiper Party.
- Check your registration status and download your virtual membership card.
Alternatively, visit https://www.wiperdigital.org/ and follow the above procedure. Once you have created your account, you can log in anytime to check your membership status and to confirm your membership number.
- USSD code – *483*07#
This is the offline registration process. Just dial *483*07#, choose option 1 then key in the details requested (Name, ID number, Email, phone number, county, and so on). Upon successful registration, you will receive a notification message on your phone.
You can use any of the two methods to register your family and friends. The Wiper digital membership registration platform allows you to check and download your membership card directly via your phone or computer. For more information or inquiries, kindly contact us via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: 0720 513513